Hello Passionate Learner,
Hope you are doing well and tuning your learning rates to get ready for today’s Live Session on Neural Networks for Classification. The session will be delivered by Sai Gayatri Vadali, Data Scientist at Tetrasoft Inc. and a seasoned Data Science & Machine Learning instructor.
In this session, we will cover all the basic aspects of Neural Networks for Classification Problems which includes MLP for classification, loss functions, optimizers and activation functions. The instructor will explain certain concepts hands-on using a digit recognition dataset that would make things engaging and fun.
The session details can be found below:
- Join the live session on Youtube here: https://youtu.be/LBE7BGdoEfU
- Start Time: Aug 26, 2020 (20:30 IST / 17:00 CET / 15:00 UTC) - check your timezone here
- Duration: 1 hrs 15 mins
- Note: We strongly recommend you to join the live session, however, if you are unable to do so due to unavoidable reasons, you can watch the replay of the session on the same URL later.
- Two quizzes have been added to the platform and all the Bootcamp learning material can be accessed from your dashboard here: https://dphi.tech/dashboard/
- Deadline for both quizzes is set to 2nd September. Complete them at the soonest
- If someone wants to enroll in the bootcamp, they can do so now at https://dphi.tech/bootcamps/deep-learning-online-bootcamp/
Looking forward to seeing you at the session!
Please feel free to put all your queries in this thread.