Many thanks for help !!! I was able to solve the problem after updating anaconda version
Can you tell the required grades we need to get certificate of this bootcamp
I think that deep learning is been used in store apps to recomend you products and also to forecast products to sell to the clients in a company. I’ve heard that it’s used to try to find illness on people but I think that it’s still in development. And also in creating vaccines. So there it’s so much potential, I belive.
In gaming(mobile or computer gaming) industry according to the movement of the human externally the person inside the mobile move accordingly, I can say this as an application of ML and DL
Here is a quick list of applications of Deep Learning
- Colorization of Black and White Images.
- Adding Sounds To Silent Movies.
- Automatic Machine Translation.
- Object Classification in Photographs.
- Automatic Handwriting Generation.
- Character Text Generation.
- Image Caption Generation.
- Automatic Game Playing.
For more info refer to link
Autonomous vehicle, text auto-generation
Google Assistant, Google Lens, Google Translation, Google Lens, Google Handwriting and many more are some of the applications
Self Driving cars, Natural language processing, lane detection, text analysis
Automatic Waste Segregator, Image Processing, Text Recognition, Sentiment Analyser, Text Sumarizer
Theft identification, traffic control
GPT3 is superb example
Deep Learning Application in daily lives -
These days, there are cameras at certain points of roads to which can capture the vehicle number and its speed to automatically detect traffic rule violations of over-speeding, I think the systems for these vehicle trackers would employ deep learning at the back-end to detect the vehicle, identify it for sending speeding ticket to the owner?
- In Agriculture - Measuring crop yield based on factors such as soil humidity, temperature, moisture, etc…
- Human Safety - Catching criminals by detecting faces.
- Healthcare - Detecting the presence of diseases such as Pneumonia, Heart diseases, etc
Security surveillance using face recognition and object detection
1.) Forgery Detection - This can be used to determine if a certain hand written document is forged or not.
2.) Object Recognition - To be able to detect algae or rust in a ship for pre mitigation.
Applications of Deep Learning in CyberSecurity
- Spam detection and Social engineering prevention via implementation of Natural Language Processing (NLP) technique of deep leaning.
- Malware detection
- Intrusion detection and Prevention systems to save user from cyber attacks.
There are loads of beneficial applications of Deep Learning. I will try my best to gain maximum output from this bootcamp.
Some of the other applications of Deep Learning:
GANS ( a DL network also has amazing use cases)
Deepfakes with the help of Generative Adversarial Networks
can we have a project on GANs, please
I will love to know more about the ML application in cleaning the environment, in agriculture etc.